Milk fat substitute.
- 95 RUB/kg. - from 20000 kg.
MILK FAT SUBSTITUTE.
It is used for partial or complete replacement of milk fat in the production of dairy products: spreads (creamy vegetable, vegetable - creamy, vegetable - fatty), cheeses (hard, semi - hard, soft, brine) and processed cheese products (sliced (smoked, sausage), pasty (with various fillings), canned dairy products and condensed with sugar, glazed cheese and desserts, sour cream, fermented milk products and pasteurized drinks, curd products, cream with cottage cheese. Can be used in the confectionery industry.
• As close as possible to milk fat in terms of organoleptic, physical characteristics, physical - chemical and structural - rheological properties.
• Organically combined with natural raw materials and components used.
• Have an impersonal taste and smell, which allows you to form the desired taste of the dairy product;
• They have high oxidative stability, which ensures a long shelf life;
• Have a balance of fatty acids. Contains essential fatty acids that increase the physiological value of the finished product;
• Possess high plasticity and heat resistance; • Contain in their composition a complex of specially selected emulsifiers, allowing to obtain the desired properties of the product structure;
• Free from genetically modified sources (GMI).